November 8, 2009

Halloween




Here are some hilights from Halloween. We went and visited our families for the weekend. Nanny came to visit and met Joshua, and we had a lot of fun spending time with her. Uncle Caleb (and his sweet girlfriend Kelsey) also came and spent time with Joshua and Carley. It was a big family weekend! We also went to Woodland Oak's Trunk or Treat and Carley had so much fun. She went with her big cousin Averie (who was the most BEAUTIFUL Tinkerbell I've ever seen!) and had so much fun making a cookie, decorating a pumpkin, trick or treating, and walking around in her lamb costume. I loved her costume! It cracked me up! Joshua wore a little pumpkin hat with his outfit, and looked really cute. He slept through the entire Trunk or Treat, so I guess he had a good time, too!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn more about sponsoring a child.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom and I'm very thankful that I'm able to have that opportunity. My husband is a loving/caring/handsome/hardworking man and we have a beautiful little girl and a sweet baby boy. Life is wonderful and God continues to bless us.