April 18, 2009

First Easter and Big News!



Carley had her first Easter last weekend. We had a great time setting out eggs for her and watching her shake them in her hand. That was about all she did with them. :) It was probably a lot more fun for us then it was for her, but that's okay! We also dressed her up in the most precious dress ever! It was adorable. Her and Averie actually wore matching dresses and they were really cute. It was a good day of celebrating with family and eating a lot of great food.

The sermon at church was really awesome and gave some different perspectives on Christ's death and resurrection, at least for me. I always love when a sermon can give me a deeper connection with Christ by allowing me to understand even moreso what He did for us on that great day. I feel truly blessed to know Jesus and to have Him as my Savior and that I can pass that gift on to my children!

Logan and his parents were down in San Antonio this past week and they had quite a week! It was really exciting to get started on the new business and it seems like God is really blessing the opportunity there. We're so thankful that things have gone smoothly thus far and hope that they continue this way....although we know there are probably some rough patches ahead. Logan is really excited and absolutely loves San Antonio, so that makes me feel even better about the big move we're going to make this summer.

This past week we went to the doctor and discovered that we will be having a baby boy in October! This news brought on so much excitement. Logan has said in the past that his life will not be complete without a little boy, so now he can die a happy man (many many many years from now, of course). In the ultrasounds that I've had this baby boy has been very active, constantly moving around. I'm thinking that I need to start preparing for a wild, roudy little boy to come into our lives. It's going to be a lot of fun and a lot of work. I figure we'll have our little princess Carley and our little cowboy. We haven't decided on a name, but we have plenty of time for that. We'll let you know when we figure it out.

This Thursday is Carley's birthday, and this next Saturday is her party. It's going to be a lot of fun with our families and some close friends there to celebrate with us. We'll take a lot of pictures, no worries! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!










1 comment:

  1. precious pictures of carly! love them! i am so excited for you guys that you are having a boy...you will have a blast with him, i know it. i can already see him in his little mini cowboy hat! :) love you, see you saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Learn more about sponsoring a child.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom and I'm very thankful that I'm able to have that opportunity. My husband is a loving/caring/handsome/hardworking man and we have a beautiful little girl and a sweet baby boy. Life is wonderful and God continues to bless us.